This year’s RSA Security Conference has plenty for enterprise networkers. Check in at ENP for top stories from the show.
- RSA: Cyber Security Heads Grade The System
Security groups assess the progress made and the road ahead, as the new homeland security chief takes over. The verdict: Nation’s Internet infrastructure needs a quarterback.
- RSA: Chambers Takes Cisco Beyond Change
The CEO outlines his strategy for network protection in uncertain times.
- RSA: Microsoft’s Free Anti-Spyware Challenges New Market
With Bill Gates’ announcement that Microsoft’s anti-spyware offering will be free to consumers and competing in the burgeoning enterprise market with established security companies, Redmond continues to shake up the security industry.
- RSA: Cisco Revs Its Security Offerings
With one of its largest product releases in years, Cisco takes its Self-Defending Network initiative to the next level, and amps up the competition with security software companies.
- RSA: Symantec Battles Spyware, Bots and Microsoft
CEO John Thompson dismisses Microsoft’s security efforts as child’s play.
- RSA: New Network Aims to Reel in the Phishes
Several companies with customers on the fraudster short-list signed on to an anti-phishing initiative. Will the $15,000 per year service put a dent in a rapidly growing scam?
- RSA: VeriSign Revamps Security Lineup
The security vendor makes pitch for two-factor authentication to protect against security threats.
- RSA: IronPort Offers Web-Based Threat Lookup
E-mail security firm IronPort’s TOC Report is an open window to threats.