Sharp Electronics Corporation has announced that it is shipping an 80 page-per-minute (PPM) digital multifunction printer/copier for busy networked office environments.
The AR-800 Digital IMAGER features plug and play capabilities to integrate with networked systems. With an optional embedded print controller, the device can also serve as a workgroup printer, able to connect to workstations across multiple network operating systems and protocols.
The feature set includes:
- 80 ppm Copy/Print Speed
- 440,000 Maximum Monthly Volume
- 600 x 2400 DPI Resolution @Engine Speed
- Touch-Screen LCD Display with Step-by-Step Guide
- Optional Finishing Including Hole Punch, Saddle-Stitch & Center Folding
- 3.6 Second First Time Copy
- Standard 32 MB Copier Memory With 3.2 GB Hard Drive
- Modular Service Kits (Technician Replaceable)
- 60-Sheet RADF (Letter-Size Originals)
- 100-Sheet Bypass Tray (Accepts 90lb. Index)
- Three 500-Sheet Paper Plus 4,000-Sheet LCT (5,600 Sheets Standard)
- 24-400% Zoom Range (1% Increments)
- 7-Minute Warm-Up Time